Current and Past Positions
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF BRAND COMMUNICATIONS
July 2015 - Present
- Primary media relations contact for the University of Wisconsin’s nationally recognized women’s hockey and women’s soccer programs.
- Managed the social media accounts for the above sports, including the women’s hockey Twitter and Instagram accounts that lead the country in followers.
- Produced original content for social media accounts, including shooting video, taking photos and designing graphics.
- Wrote press releases, website previews and recaps, compiled in-depth game notes and coordinated interviews for student-athletes and coaches.
ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
- Served as an intern in the University of Wisconsin athletic communications office, working with the UW women's hockey program and along with the track and field program.
June 2013 - July 2015
MEDIA RELATIONS ASSISTANT
August 2012 - May 2013
- Primary media relations contact for volleyball, men’s and women’s track and field and tennis programs at The University of Tulsa.
- Produced releases, notes for the media, game previews and recaps, media guides and video content for assigned sports.
- Inputted stats for volleyball and conducted backup computer stats for men’s and women’s basketball.
- Responsible for the student workforce that would assist with gameday operation and tasks around the office.
ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS STUDENT ASSISTANT
October 2009 - May 2012
- Primary athletic communications contact for men’s and women’s track and field and cross country programs at Drake University.
- Worked as a part of the gameday athletic communications staff for men’s and women’s basketball, football, along with men’s and women’s soccer and softball.
- Served as the press box coordinator at the 2012 Drake Relays and as the auxiliary press box coordinator at the 2011 and 2012 NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships
For more information about my professional experience, please view my complete resume.